MyCape standby tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-rebookable. If you miss your flight, it will already be considered as used.
Articles in this section
- Can I have unlimited bookings?
- Does the Confirmed Ticket serve as Boarding Pass?
- What is the difference between Regular Fare, Final Fare and My Current Bid?
- How old should a member be to use the APP?
- What is the Leaderboard?
- How can I Bid?
- How can I contact MyCape?
- What happens if my confirmed flight got delayed or cancelled?
- What are the fees involved in the fare shown?
- What are standby tickets?